Our Top December Picks
This entry was posted on 18th December 2019.
Use code G1FT10 to get 10% off everything* including our Top December Picks for a limited time only.
We have carefully selected 10 of Garraways’ Best Buys this December, which you can bag with code G1FT10 to get 10% off for a limited time only!
From Farrer’s Nespresso® Compatible* Colombian Coffee Pods to Caffé Prima Italian Mahogany Coffee Beans and SHOTT Hazelnut Coffee Syrup, Garraways’ range of Top December Picks features everything you need to keep your customers coming back for more during the colder season.
- Use the delicious Sweetbird Caramel Coffee Syrup to make great, sweet tasting caramel flavoured lattes, frappés, macchiatos, cocktails and more.
- 2. Caffé Prima Mahogany Coffee Beans
- The Italian Mahogany Coffee Beans from Caffé Prima boast a classic blend of arabica and robusta beans which have been dark roasted to create a cinder-toffee sweetness and a dusting of cocoa in the aftertaste.
- 3. Horlicks Original Hot Malty Goodness
- Mix a few heaped spoonfuls of Horlicks Original Hot Malty Goodness with 200ml of hot milk for a delicious, creamy malt drink that can be enjoyed by anyone at any time of the day.
- 4. Lotus Biscoff Caramelised Spread
- The Lotus Biscoff Caramelised Spread is a spreadable version of world famous caramelised biscuits. Brighten up deserts by twisting into cheesecakes, spreading on cupcakes, or use with ice cream and beverages.
- 5. Zuma Fairtrade Dark Hot Chocolate
- Not only does the Zuma Fairtrade Dark Hot Chocolate taste amazing when stirred into hot milk, it’s also 100% Fairtrade, which means your customers can indulge with a clearer conscience.
- 6. Farrer’s Nespresso® Compatible* Colombian Coffee Pods
- The Farrer’s Nespresso® Compatible* Colombian Coffee Pods make a perfect Lungo with bright and fruity notes of toffee apple and blackcurrant.
- 7. Drink Me Chai Spiced Chai Latte
- Bursting with colour, flavour and aroma, the Drink me Chai Spiced Chai Latte offers a world of discovery. The intoxicating aroma of cinnamon, ginger and cloves is sure to take anyone away to a relaxing, warm, comforting place.
- 8. Shott Hazelnut Coffee Syrup
- The SHOTT Hazelnut Coffee Syrup is perfect for adding the much loved sweet and nutty taste to coffees, milkshakes, smoothies and cocktails. You might even be tempted to drizzle this over a desert or two.
- 9. Twinings Traditional English Breakfast Tea
- A rich and satisfying robust tea, traditionally blended with Kenyan and Assam black teas, Twinings English Breakfast teabags can be enjoyed at any time of the day and not just reserved for breakfast.
- 10. Grandma Wild’s Individually Wrapped Biscuits
- Grandma Wild’s traditional hand baked biscuits come in a variety of flavours. The pack includes a mixture of Ginger Biscuits, Crumbly Oatie Biscuits, Chocolate Chip and Fruit Shrewsbury Biscuits.