Our Favourite Lotus Biscoff Recipes
Get creative in the kitchen and try these delicious speculoos recipes.
With Lotus Biscoff's well-known brand of caramelised biscuit representing a staggering 20% of total biscuit consumption in its home market, you can be sure that the caramelised biscuit taste is bound to be a success. Get creative in the kitchen with our
favourite Lotus Biscoff recipes.
Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake
This classic recipe is a renowned favourite in the Lotus Biscoff world. With no baking needed, the Lotus Biscoff cheesecake is an easy contender for any Biscoff lover.
How to Make:
1. Break the cookies into fine crumbs
2. Add melted butter to crumbs until evenly distributed
3. Put into pan’s bottom and press so compacted rightly
4. Mix cream cheese, sugar and Lotus spread until smooth
5. Add whipped cream to the mixture and fold until evenly distributed
6. Put on top of biscuit base
7. Chill for 5 hours in fridge
8. Heat Biscoff spread and drizzle over and decorate with biscuits and crumb
Lotus Biscoff Tiramisu
Give a Biscoff twist to an Italian classic with the Lotus Biscoff Tiramisu. Prepare this tasty desert in five simple steps!
You Will Need:
25 Lotus Biscoff Biscuits
1 cup of strong coffee (we think this works best with Caffé Prima Italian Mahogany Coffee Beans
200g cream cheese
400ml whipping cream
1/4 cup Lotus Biscoff Spread
How to Make:
1. Add whipping cream and sugar to a bowl and mix thoroughly
2. Put the cream cheese and melted Lotus Biscoff spread in the mixture and fold thoroughly
3. Add a few Lotus Biscoff biscuits dipped in coffee to serving glass dishes and cover them with the mixture from step 2
4. Repeat this process until all glass dishes are full
5. Finish with a drizzle of melted Lotus Biscoff spread
Lotus Biscoff Brownies
Everyone loves a classic chocolate chip brownie, so why not add some Lotus Biscoff spread/biscuits for an extra special treat?!
How to Make:
1. Melt the dark chocolate and butter together
2. Put the eggs and sugar in a mixing bowl and mix until light, fluffy and pale
3. Pour in the butter and chocolate mixture from step 1 to the bowl and fold together
4. Add flour and cocoa powder to the mixture and mix thoroughly
5. Once mixed, add small chunks of milk chocolate and small pieced of Lotus Biscuits to the mixture
6. Pour the mixture into a 9inch lined tin and drizzle with melted Lotus Biscoff spread
7. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 160°C
8. Cut into pieces and enjoy