SHMOO Strawberry Milkshake Cupcakes
Make tasty strawberry milkshake cupcakes while staying at home during Lockdown. Great for all the family!
This recipe is perfect for anyone to pass some time during lockdown. Make delicious cupcakes to enjoy while in the comfort of your own home.
Strawberry Milkshake Cupcakes
YOU WILL NEED:
FOR THE CAKES:
- 200g butter
- 200g Shmoo Strawberry Milkshake Mix
- 200g self-raising flour
- 3 large eggs
FOR THE ICING:
- 250g softened unsalted butter
- 250g icing sugar
- 150g Shmoo Strawberry Milkshake Powder
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Pre-heat your oven to gas mark 4 (180°C/160°C fan) and grease 12-hole or two 6-hole muffin tins.
2. Add the butter, milkshake powder, flour and eggs to a large bowl and beat well, until fully mixed and smooth.
3. Spoon the mixture into the cupcake cases and place the tray into the oven for 25-30 minutes until golden and springy to touch.
4. While the cupcakes are cooking, make the icing by mixing butter and half of the icing sugar (125g) in a bowl. Beat well until fully mixed.
5. Add the remaining icing sugar and Shmoo Milkshake Mix and beat well until thoroughly mixed.
6. Let the cupcakes cool for 5-10 minutes before icing them.
7. Decorate and then, indulge!