Tea India Cardamom Chai Biodegradable Tea Bags 4 x 40 (160 Tea Bags Total) Rainforest Alliance Certified Chai Tea
- 4 boxes x 40 tea bags (160 tea bags total / 160 servings) Cardamom Chai. 100% BIODEGRADABLE chai tea bags bulk packed in a fully recyclable box.
- EXOTIC & AROMATIC blend of Assam black tea with cardamom for a truly distinctive Indian Chai experience. Made with real cardamom spice.
- CHAI with a conscience. Tea India supports Action Village India which improves the livelihoods of the communities where our tea is sourced.
- EASY TO USE Cardamom tea bags - infuse 1 Cardamom Chai tea bag with freshly boiled water for 3–5 minutes. Add milk (or dairy free alternative) and sugar to taste.
- Create a CARDAMOM CHAI LATTE - infuse 1 Cardamom tea bag in simmering milk for 3-5 minutes. Add sugar or honey to taste for a delicious chai tea latte.
160 Tea India Cardamom Chai Tea bags (4 boxes x 100g). A truly authentic chai tea experience made from a family recipe of black tea and ground cardamom powder (made from cardamom pods) that captures the authentic taste of India. Infuse with milk to create a delicious cardamom spiced chai latte. Tea India works with Action Village India as part of a long term commitment to the communities where we source our teas. This charity works alongside villagers in some of the most remote, rural parts of India to improve lives, livelihoods and resilience. Every box of Tea India sold directly supports an education project which enables 900 girls per year to continue their secondary education to give them a greater chance of escaping poverty and a better quality of life.
Tea India proudly sources tea from Rainforest Alliance farms. This is to ensure that the workers and farmers who grow and pick our tea enjoy a good quality of life and a protected natural environment.
|Product Description||160 x Tea Bags|
|Bulk Buy Discount||No|
Black tea* (91%), cardamom (6%), natural cardamom flavouring (3%). *Rainforest Alliance Certified™
|Suitable for Vegetarians||Yes|